Tuesday, November 3, 2009


hello!liern here.just came back.just now when out with my family to eat...lol after eating we all go the 'sheng song' super market...shop shop shop...joke joke joke...me and brother keep buying things..see this one take this one see that one take that one...then my mother give us the face....wah so funny lor when my brother 1 shot buy 4 packets of potatochip....later my father ask'wah go field camp ar? ...' hahs...he everytime joker de...


After shoping we all went home lor....then i keep eating the mini burger sweet i bought just now...so nice..gave my brother two of them.wah now feel like playing dm...wish that there was someone to play with me.My brother?no way! when i talk to him about it... he say dun tell me about dm,i not interested...lol...haiz bye for now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment