Wednesday, November 4, 2009

update..

hello,Liern here.updating my blog.i am trying to update almost everyday.but i know that soon,i will be lazy to update,like everytime lol hahs.yay my birthday coming leh...must get present for me hor=) want to know my birthday?easy wat this blog have...anyway just came back home.just now go out with my family to eat.haiz tmr got the secondary school talk,sian always like tat one.but nvm i can slack,hack care larz...


Today at school as usual lar...Meet samuel at my house downstairs then we walk to school together,reach sch then play dm go class teacher's crap everything...(samuel's line)-everyday same old crap...After school went to mac with yong jun samuel and brendan and basil.had a great time.we All trap samuel then tickle him=)later t=he manage to escape..too bad but nvm,its ok! we got other plans=)hehehee... yong say he tell every to trap me but fake one..when samuel trying to trap me suddenly everyone traps him! hahas...Bye for now i want go msn with parvathi,brendan and samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment